You are here
Norwex has been excelling in sustainable household cleaners for the last 25 years. Increasing their consumer products, Norwex is seeking ways to improve the already amazing flagship products like the enviro cloth, the mop and of course the window cloth, Norwex’s very first product. As consumers become more aware of the dangers of chemicals, Norwex wants to encourage you to continue living a healthy lifestyle by removing the toxins. Norwex wants to continue growing as a common household name delivering top-selling cleaning products, that bring solutions to all of your day-to-day household chores. Not only are our products chemical-free and versatile but you also have the chance to earn many of them with an incredible offer.
Why Choose Norwex over all-purpose cleaners, disposable disinfectant wipes, disposable dusters, window solvents, and disposable mops?
‘With the Norwex Microfiber System, you will not breathe, touch, or ingest chemicals—you simply create a cleaner healthier indoor environment.’
How does Norwex clean?
- Norwex microfibre removes up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following proper use and care
- Norwex contains BacLock an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes
- Norwex helps eliminate the need for paper towels and chemical-heavy cleaners
- Norwex significantly reduces the use of costly cleaning products, approximately $900 per year
- Ultra-thick, absorbent for pick-up and can hold more dust, dirt, and debris than other cleaning cloths
- Holds several times its weight in water
- Made of more than 10 million feet of microfiber for more effective cleaning power. Standard microfibre is 1/6th of the strand of human hair whereas Norwex is 1/200th of a strand. This allows for Norwex products to pick up the dirt and not transfer it back on surfaces you’re cleaning. Instead, the dirt is trapped in the cloth until it’s laundered.
Do all of Norwex’s cloths contain Backloc?
No. Not all of Norwex’s products contain BackLoc technology. Look for the BacLock logo to identify the products that contain the antibacterial agent for self-cleaning purposes. The agent is designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
Is Norwex sold in stores?
No, Norwex is not sold online. Norwex is a direct sales company offering new consultants licensing agreements. If you are looking to support small business, you will be helping a mom/father put her daughter in to dance or hockey by supporting their local small business. Mandy referred Norwex to all of ASQHS INC’s customers for a better part of 6 years and finally, in the summer of 2019, she joined the Norwex team. Mandy is an active Team Coordinator with Norwex and expanding her team and business daily.
How can you get Norwex products with an incredible offer?
There are a few ways you can receive Norwex products with an amazing discount.
The first way is to make a difference and an income by becoming a consultant. Consultants receive a 35% product discount and have the chance to earn A LOT of free products when you hit your goals. Norwex DOES NOT force you to maintain monthly sales minimums for you to receive the discount. This is for nontypical for MLM companies and really sets Norwex apart.
The second way to earn is to be a host or hostess of a successful Norwex party. You can have a catalog party or an online party and depend on the party's success is the reward you receive. Norwex is EXTREMELY generous and always looking for ways to spoil the host(ess). You could be the next one! Contact Mandy to book your party today!
The third way to order is directly off the website.
Mandy wants to challenge you to a #cleanliving2020 challenge and encourages you to kick the toxins to the curb. Say goodbye to radical chemicals and consumables and get cleaning with water. In the comment section, comment on what chemical you replaced with what Norwex product and Mandy will personally give you a shout out! Happy cleaning and thanks for listening to our Dirty Little Secret.